Asher Angel is an American actor known for his role in the TV series ‘Andi Mack’. Born in Paradise Valley, Arizona, he began his acting career as a child in the 2008 flick ‘Jolene’. As a teenager, he appeared in the 2017 Disney Channel short video ‘Snow Globe Wonderland’. He has performed in the theater where he has acted in over ten plays. Today, Asher is certainly one of the most talented young and upcoming artistes in Hollywood. Undoubtedly multifaceted, he is a great singer and guitarist too.
On the personal front, he is the older brother of actor Avi Angel. He is a family guy who loves to spend time with his dear ones whenever he is not shooting. Talking about Angel’s personality, he is dashing, smart, and intelligent. His charming and innocent looks are among the many reasons people, especially girls, adore him. ith his passion for acting, Angel is sure to become a superstar in the coming future.
Asher Angel’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Asher Angel|
|Birthday||September 6, 2002|
|Height||5 ft 8 Inches|
|Birth Place||Arizona, USA|
|Siblings||Avi Angel, London Bleu Angel|
Asher Angel Personal Life
Asher Angel was born on September 6, 2002, in Arizona, USA, to Coco and Jody Angel. His mother has followed a hands-on approach to help him live a balanced life. His father, who has always been traditional, often reminds him not to lose focus from education as it is important for future success. Asher has a sister named London Bleu Angel and a brother name Avi, who is also an actor and fashion model. Information regarding the actor’s education is missing from the web. Coming to his love life, he was once rumored to be in a relationship with a fellow actor Peyton Elizabeth Lee.
Follow him on Instagram: Asherangel
Asher Angel’s Career
- Asher Angel began his professional career at an age of 5 with his appearance in the 2008 drama film, “Jolene”. His debut movie got him recognition at the tender age that he began to appear in numerous theatre productions. When he was 7 with his parent’s permission, he gave audition for the musical, “Oliver” held by DesertStages Theatre, and even won a role in the production.
- He also has guest-starred in other series and movies including, “Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn”(2016 as Jasper, “Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders”(2016)as Ryan Wolf. In 2020, he has appeared s himself in series such as “All That”, “The Substitute”, and “One Thought Away”, featuring WizKhalifa.
- With a passion for doing something, Angel went on to act in multiple plays including “The Little Mermaid”, “Seussical”, “Mary Poppins”, and “Into the Woods” as the DesertStages in Scottsdale. When he turned 12, his mother to him to Los Angeles, where he auditioned for and won the part of Jonah Beck in the Disney Channel Television series, “Andy Mack”.
- Besides, in 2019, he toured with “In Real Life” as an opening act for selected dates on their “For U Tour”. He has also appeared in the short films “How do you do that Voodoo?” and “Hate from a Distance”.
Recommended: Josh Bogert Facts, Family, Biography, & More
Asher Angel Awards
- Young Entertainer Awards for Best Young Ensemble in a Television Series in 2019.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Social Star Award in 2020.
Who is Asher Angel’s girlfriend?
Asher Angel was previously in a relationship with his beautiful ex-girlfriend, AnnieLeBlanc. Asher and Anie met during the video shoot for his song, “Chemistry” back in 2018. Initially, Annie had invited Asher to appear in one of her videos, but he couldn’t because he was busy filming, “SHAZAM!” but later he invited Annie to appear on his song.
Click here to know about Darby Camp Bio, Family, Age, Career, Net Worth & More