Bella Hadid is an American model and television actress. Moreover, she was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Los Angeles, California, United States. Bella’s full name is Isabella Khair Hadid. Likewise, she attended Parsons School of Design. Moreover, began her modeling career at an early age with a Flynn Skye commercial project. she also shot several magazines like Teen Vogue, Grey magazine, V magazine, and Evening Standard.
Bella Hadid’s Family and Childhood
Bella Hadid was born on 9 October 1996, in Washington D.C United States of America, and raised in Los Angeles. Thus, Bella was born in an Islamic family and she holds American nationality. Similarly, Bella Hadid falls under the zodiac sign Libra. Her father’s name is Mohamed Hadid and her mother Yolanda Hadid.
Bella Hadid’s father is a real state developer and her mother was a former model. Besides, her mother is a Dutch-born American and her father is Palestinian American. Moreover, Bella Hadid has three sisters Alana Hadid, Marielle Hadid, Gigi Hadid, and one brother Anwar Hadid.
Age, Weight, Height, Hair Color, Eye Color, and More
Bella Hadid was born on 9 October 1996, and therefore, she is 25 years old at the current time. Likewise, her height is 5 feet 9 inches and she weighs about 55 kg. Moreover, her hair color is brown and her eye color is blue-green. Furthermore, her body measurement is 34–26-34.
Personal Life and Relationship
Bella Hadid dated Canadian singer Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, who is popularly known as The Weeknd in the year 2015 but their relation didn’t go long and they broke up in 2016. Even though, after a breakup, they again dated each other in the year 2017 to 2019.
Bella Hadid transferred from Newyork City and began to study photography at the Parsons School of Design, signing to IMG shortly before. Therefore, she quit her school due to the success of her modeling career. she expresses her curiosity in returning to school to take on fashion photography as a career once she is done modeling.
Career and Personal Life
As a teenager, Hadid was an equestrian and had dreams of attending the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro but had to give up performing in 2013 due to suffering from chronic Lyme disease. In addition, Bella Hadid began modeling at age of 16 with a Flynn Skye commercial project.
Bella Hadid also starred in the “Swan Sittings” by Lesa Amoore, alongside actor Ben Barnes, and “Smoking Hot” by Holly Copeland, modeled for Hannah Hayes F/W 2013 collection, numerous other commercial projects, and had done campaign work for Chrome Hearts in summer 2013 and 2014. Moreover, bella Hadid signed with IMG Models in August 2014 and made her New York Fashion Week debut the same year, walking for Desigual.
She walked for Tom Ford in Los Angeles in the spring fashion weeks of 2015. Later she walked for Diane von Fürstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Jeremy Scott, and Marc Jacobs. She also represented Balmain at the Paris Fashion Week. She made her Chanel debut in December 2015 and walked in the luxury brand’s Métiers d’Art show in Rome for the first time.
Likely, she made her first cover appearance on ‘Jalouse Magazine’ in December 2014, She also served as an ambassador of Dior Beauty, Bulgari’s accessory lines, and TAG Heuer. Further ,She has won multiple awards, including the Model of the Year at the Daily Front Row’s Fashion Los Angeles Awards and Model of the Year at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, both in 2016.
Bella Hadid’s net worth is $ 25 million and counting.
Social Media Appearance
Instagram account: http://bellahadid
Twitter account: http://bellahadid
Bella Hadid Facts
- She started competing in horse riding at the age of 3.
- Bella’s middle name is Khair. It is a Muslim name in the Arabic language which means “Excellent”.
- Bella started modeling at the age of 16.
- Bella is the face of Dior Makeup.
- Before modeling, she worked at a smoothie restaurant.
- She was a deferred student of Photography at The New School.
- She was the voted Model of the Year by Model.com in 2016.
- The best advice which Bella has received from her sister Gigi is that when someone rejects you, it’s not because you aren’t good or they don’t like you; it’s rather you are not the one, they are looking for.
- At the Michael Kors show, when walking the red carpet, Bella slipped and fell. She was up immediately like a pro with a smile on her lips.
- she was arrested in July 2014 because of driving under influence.
- Her driver’s license was suspended for a year and she also received probation for six months.
- As a teenager, Hadid was an equestrian showjumper.
- Bella Hadid launched her own clothing line, which is called “Robert Riley’s” to produce jeans, jackets, and other fashion pieces.