One of the American professional baseball players for Washington Nationals of Major League Baseball is Bryce Aron Max Harper who is famous as Bryce Harper. He plays as the right fielder. Bryce was selected in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft. He won the 2010 Golden Spikes Award.
|Celebrated Name||Bryce Harper|
|Nick Name||Bryce Harper|
|Birth Name||Las Vegas, NV|
|Place Of Birth||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|High School||Las Vegas High School|
|College / University||College of Southern Nevada|
|Body Measurement||Will Update Soon|
|Married Date||17th December 2016|
|Source of Wealth||Baseball Career|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Awards Won||Golden Spikes Award|
Bryce Harper’s Personal Life
Bryce Harper’s full name is Bryce Aron Max Harper. He was born on 16 October 1992 in Las Vegas, Nevada. His father’s name is Ron Harper and his mother’s name is Sheri Harper. He attended Las Vegas High School.
Bryce Harper’s height is 1.90 m and his weight is 97 kg. He has a balanced and healthy body.
Bryce Harper’s Career
- In the 2010 college season, Bryce Harper was at the College of Southern Nevada of the Scenic West Athlete Conference in the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA). He was named the 2010 SWAC Player of the Year. He also won the 2010 Golden Spikes Award.
- In 2010, he was drafted No. 1 by the Washington National in the 2010 MLB Draft of the Major League Baseball Draft. He was introduced by Nationals on 26 August 2010. He won the 2010 Arizona Fall League on 20 November. In the 2011 All-Star Future Game, he was selected to represent the United States. He also got injured on 18 August 2011.
- In 2012, he was optioned to Triple-A and was played as center field. Bryce was called up by Nationals on 27 April 2012. He was the youngest player in major leagues. He was named National League Rookie of the Month for May. Bryce was also named National League Rookie of the Year.
- In 2013, he became the youngest player. He has drafted a starter for MLB All-Star Game. In 2013 Home Run Debry was selected to participate.
- He traveled to Japan to participate in the 2014 Major League Baseball Japan All-Star Series but later he withdrew.
- In 2015, in his professional career, he hit the longest home run. Bryce was awarded as the Player of the Month. He also became the youngest player ever. Bryce was also the 2015 Player of the Year. He was also chosen as the 2015 MLB Person of the Year.
- He was in his 100th career home hit his first career grand slam. In 2016 NLDS, he finished the season with a 95-67 record.
- In 2017, he was the top overall vote-getter for the National League to start in the 2017 Major League Baseball All-Star Game. He received most for the one player.
- In 2018, he was named as starting outfielder for the 2018 MLB All-Star Game.
Relationship of Bryce Harper
Bryce Harper is married. He married his longtime girlfriend Kayla Varner. They married in a ceremony at the San Diego California Temple in December 2016. The couple got engaged in 2014.
Recommended: Dani Thorne Biography, Family, Net Worth, & More
Net Worth of Bryce Harper
Bryce Harper’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million.