American actress, singer, dancer, Willow Smith, daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. Alongside, her mother became presenters on the web series Red Table Talk. From the movie, I AM LEGEND in 2007, her acting journey begun. Her music career started in 2010 with the release of songs such as “Whip My Hair” and “21st Century Girl” in 2011.
Willow Smith was born in Los Angeles, California, the USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2000. Her first single Whip My Hair in 2009 reached charted No.11 in the US and No. 2 in the United Kingdom.
As a result, she won a Young Artist Award for her performance alongside her father in I Am Legend and Kit Kittredge: An American Girl.
Smith served as a youth ambassador for Project Zambia, helping Zambian youth whose parents died of AIDS as well.
|Real Name||Willow Camille Reign Smith|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 2000|
Family and Childhood
Willow Smith was born to Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. Willard Carroll “Will” Smith”, is an American actor, comedian, producer, rapper, and songwriter.
He is also known as ” The most powerful actor in Hollywood”. The show “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” was a huge success and began his acting career. Smith is the only actor to have 8 consecutive movies gross more than $100 million domestically.
Willow’s mother, Jada Pinkett Smith is an American actress, screenwriter, producer, talk show host, businesswoman, and occasional singer-songwriter. Her acting career began in 1990, in an episode of True Colors.
Jada has been married to Will Smith since 1997 but now they have agreed to no longer call themselves husband and wife.
Willow was raised with her two elder brothers, Trey Smith and Jaden Smith. Trey Smith is also an actor as well as a football player and for Jaden Smith, he is a well known rapper and an actor. Beside that, he is also an songwriter.
Willow Smith always had a glamorous life. Indeed, she had a great life but the fame and attention was not the life she wanted, she opened up. She opened up about the self-harm she endured especially after the success of “Whip My Hair“.
Being surrounded by microphones and cameras all the time was probably hard for a 10-year-old. As a result, she also suffered from mental health at that time.
But fortunately, Smith was able to stop self-harming and heal, both physically and emotionally, from the whole experience.
You might like:-Millie Bobby Brown Bio, Family, Net worth and Career
Willow Smith’s favorite things and facts
Willow Smith does push-ups to battle anxiety.
She has multiple Naacp Image awards.
From a small age, she used to self-harm. She is dating her bandmate, musician Tyler Cole.
Willow was born on Halloween.
Way back in 2009, a young Willow, alongside her brother, named an ambassador for Project Zambia.
She also started a company and her production company was called MSFTS Production.
She Had A Run-In With Child Protective Services.
17 year old, Willow Smith made the cut in Times 30 Most Influential Teens List.
Her Instagram follower count has now grown to over 7 million.
Willow came out in 2019 as bisexual.” I love men and women equally,” said Willow Smith. “So I would definitely want one man and one woman.”
Her favorite things are as follows:-
Pan Cake, Sushi & Donut.
Black and Pink
Willow Smith’s movies, TV shows, music
- I am Legend in 2007.
- Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, was released on July 2, 2008.
- In 2008, she voiced the character of young Gloria in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, alongside her mother.
- In 2009, Smith released her first single, “Whip My Hair“.
- Soon her next single was released, “21st Century Girl“.
- 2011, “Fireball“, a collaboration between Smith and rapper Nicki Minaj.
- 2012, she released a music video for “Do it Like Me (Rockstar)“
- On July 2, 2012, Smith released the “I Am Me” music video.
- 2013, Smith and DJ Fabrega started a duo titled “Melodic Chaotic“.
- “The Intro” was released as the first work.
- “Summer Fling” was released as the second work of the two on July 6, 2013.
- “Wait a Minute” was released as well 2 years later.
- In 2017, on her birthday, she released her second album The 1st.
- worked as Neo Yokio as a voice actor the same year.
- In 2018, Adventure TimeBeth the Pup Princess as a voice actor.
- In 2018, Along with her mother and grandmother, Smith hosts Red Table Talk, a web talk show.
She earns her money from being a pop singer. Willow Smith’s net worth is estimated worth $4 million dollars.