|Celebrated Name||Katie Nageotte|
|Birth Name||Kathryn Nageotte|
|Place Of Birth||Olmsted Falls, Ohio|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Won the gold medal at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Women’s pole vault|
|High School||Olmsted Falls High School|
|University||Ashland University and University of Dayton|
|Career Start||Turned Professional in 2013|
|Awards||Won the gold medal at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Women’s pole vault|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||135 lbs (61 kg)|
|Source of Wealth||Athletics (prize money, sponsorships, endorsements, bonus)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Katie Nageotte Early Life
Katie Nageotte was born on 13 June 1991. Her birth name is Kathryn Nageotte. She was born in Olmsted Falls, Ohio in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to her father, Mark Nageotte, and her mother, Diane Nageotte. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. She has two siblings, a sister, Emily, and a brother, Andy.
She attended Ashland University and the University of Dayton. While at the University of Dayton, she had two won golds (indoor and outdoor) at the 2010 Atlantic 10 Conference. She won two NCAA Division II national championships while at Ashland University. She also won two golds (Indoor and Outdoor) at 2013 GLIAC as well.
Katie Nageotte Career
- Katie Nageotte started her athletic career at an early age.
- While attending Ashland University, she won two NCAA Division II national championships in Pole Vault.
- She won a bronze medal at the 2015 NACAC Championships.
- She signed with Adidas in 2016.
- She won silver in Pole Vault at the 2017 USA Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- She joined the New York Athletic Club.
- With Adidas, she won gold in Pole Vault at the 2018 USA Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- She then switched to Nike in 2018.
- She won silver in Pole Vault at the 2018 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- She set three personal bests in 2018.
- Representing the United States, she won bronze at the 2015 NACAC Championships.
- She won silver in Pole Vault at the 2018 Athletics World Cup in London.
- In the same year, she won gold in Pole Vault at the 2018 NACAC Championships in Toronto.
- She won her first major gold medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- She also set her personal best of 4.90 m (16 ft 1 in) in Olympics.
Recommended: Brad Pitt Biography, Net Worth, Career, and More
Katie Nageotte Relationship
Katie Nageotte is not married. However, she is not single. The Olympics gold medalist is currently in a relationship with Hugo Moon. They have been dating for a long time. We will soon see the couple tying a knot to each other in the near future. Nageotte’s partner, Moon is a sports head coach and rowing director. More details about her personal life will be updated soon. She does not have any kids yet.
Katie Nageotte stands at a height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a bodyweight of 135 lbs i.e. 61 kg. She has an athletic body build. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Katie Nageotte Net Worth?
Katie Nageotte is an American track and field athlete who competes in pole vaulting. She is an Olympics gold medalist, which she won in her Olympics debut at the 2020 Summer Olympics. She is currently signed to Nike. She was previously signed with Adidas. Her contract pays her a good salary. Representing the United States, she has competed in several championships as well. She surely gets paid a handsome salary for representing the country in several events. Winning those events also accumulates her good prize money. Her net worth is estimated at $1 million at present.
Did You Know?
- She took gymnastics in her early life before taking pole vaulting.
- Her father was a big inspiration for her to pursue an athletic career. Her dad was her biggest supporter.
- Her father died from a heart attack at the age of 45 in 2007.
- Her coach is Brad Walker.
- She is a three-time All-American.
- She taps her spikes before every huge leap in any competition with the word “Dad” inscribed on the inside. “When I do tap my spikes, I think ‘alright, let’s go, dad. Let’s do it.’
Recommended: Jessica Korda Age, Bio, Career, Boyfriend, & More