Keesha Sharp is a famous American actress and director. She started her career appearing on television dramas, before her regular role as Monica Charles Brooks in the UPN/ The Cow comedy series, Girlfriends, for which she received NAACP Image Award for outstanding supporting actress in a Comedy Series nomination. Similarly, she is mostly famous for her performances in the comedy series, Girlfriends as well as Lethal Weapon, among others.
She oozes class, confidence, and style. Keesha Sharp, a youthful American actress, and film director is a character that no one can ignore in Hollywood. Throughout her career, she has worked with big names and brands, yet she continues being humble despite all her achievements. There are a ton of details about her that everyone should know.
Keesha Sharps Family and Childhood
Keesha Sharp was born on June 9 1973 in Rochester, Newyork, United States Of America. And her full name is Keesha Ulrica Sharp. Keesha Sharp follows the Christian religion. Likewise, she is a citizen of the United States of America and has a Black American Heritage. She falls under the zodiac sign of Gemini.
Sharp currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and son but talking about her parents, there is no information regarding it. However, Keesha Sharp has two siblings.
Age, Height Weight, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Body Measurements
Keesha Sharp born on June 9, 1973, and therefore she is 48 years old as of 2021. Likewise, she stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 52 Kg. Moreover, Sharp has black color hair and dark brown eyes. Additionally, she has a well-toned body with 33 inches of bust, 26 inches of waist, and 35 inches of hips.
Keesha has been silent about his early childhood and early educational background, However, Keesha Sharp attended Boston Conservatory School at Berklee and Hochstein School of Music, all in the United States of America
Networth/ Income of Keesha Sharp
Keesha Sharp has an estimated net worth of $ 3 million. Keesha made her money largely from her career as an actress, writer, and director.
Keesha Sharp is married to an American actor, singer, and songwriter, Brad Sharp. The couple has been together since high school and finally, the couple tied the knot in 1997 and have spent the last 24 years together. Brad and Keesha Sharp have been blessed with a son whose name is Solomon Sharp. Solomon Sharp was born in the year 2005.
Career and Professional Life
Keesha Sharp first started her career as an actress performing in numerous theatrical productions such as Living in the Wind, Eat the Runt, Abyssinia, Aida, Thunder Knockin, Jitney, and The Producers. Similarly, she made her TV debut in the sitcom Welcome to New York and appeared in Third Watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Still Standing and Everybody Hates Chris. She subsequently gained good popularity after starring in her role as Monica Charles Brooks in the American sitcom Girlfriends from 2002 to 2008.
She is also well-recognized for her performances as Gigi in the sitcom Are We There Yet? from 2010 to 2012, as Dale Cochran in American Crime Story in 2016, and as Trish Murtaugh in the drama series Lethal Weapon from 2016 to 2019. Moreover, she is equally recognized in the film sector for her performance in the biographical legal drama Marshall (2017), as Vivien “Buster” Burey.
Social Media Appearance
Keesha is active on various social media channels. She often engages her fans through these platforms. She has a very active Instagram page that has over 101k followers. So far, she has made over 1900 posts. This is her favorite social media account. She also has a verified Twitter account with about 35.9k followers. Her Facebook page has over 54.4k followers and over 53.4k likes. Moreover, she has a YouTube channel that has over 2k subscribers. She often uses her social media page to express her profound love for Solomon and Brad.
Twitter account: http://keeshasharp
Quick Facts Of Keesha Sharp
- She was very enthusiastic about school theatre which led her to apply to The Boston Conservatory, where she received a scholarship. Furthermore, she graduated cum laude with a B.F.A from The Boston Conservatory and after that she set her sights on the stage.
- Moreover, she earned an NAACP Image Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on the CW series Girlfriends in 2008
- Keesha made her directorial debut in 2012, helming an episode of the third and final season of the TBS sitcom Are We There Yet? a series she also had a regular role in
- On the other hand, She also enjoys boxing.
- She has a passion for healthy organic living and is often known on set as the “health nut” and is also an avid health advocate.
- Likewise, she launched a health website with her husband Brad Sharp.
- Similarly, she appeared in the original cast of August Wilsons Seven Guitars” and “Jitney”, as well as the national tour of “Carousel”, directed by Nicholas Hytner.
- Furthermore, she also worked with Terry Crews on many projects including Malibus Most Wanted in 2003, Everybody Hates Chris in 2005, and Are We There Yet? in 2010.
- She was immersed in music and she studied clarinet, piano, and cello at the prestigious Hochstein School of Music.