Ross Richard Clark is an English television and radio presenter, singer, narrator, and model who is professionally known as Rylan Clark-Neal or just Rylan. He is well recognized for being the first introduced as the fifth place finalist on “The X Factor” (UK) in 2012 and who has appeared on other reality television shows as well. He previously had a part-time job at the English eye care shop Optical Express. Rylan gained reality fame for winning “Celebrity Big Brother” in 2013. He has also presented “Big Brother’s Bit on the Side”, “This Morning” and “The Xtra Factor”. He has gained The Daily Telegraph Awards for LGBT Celebrity of the Year. Additionally, Rylan can be seen as a participant in a TV show named “Taskmaster” and “Have I Got News for You” in 2021.
|Celebrated Name||Rylan Clark-Neal|
|Nick Name||Rylan Clark-Neal|
|Birth Name||Ross Richard Clark|
|Place Of Birth||Stanford-le-Hope, East London, United Kingdom|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Married Date||On 7 November 2015|
|Net Worth||£6 million|
|Source of Wealth||TV personality, radio presenter, singer, narrator, actor, and model|
|Salary||£435,000 per year|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)|
|Weight||77 Kg (170 Ibs)|
What is Rylan Clark-Neal Real Name?
Rylan Clark-Neal was born on 25th October 1988 with the real name of Ross Richard Clark in Stepney, East London, England. He is of British nationality and he belongs to British-white ethnic background. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion. Rylan has celebrated his 33rd birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Scorpio. Thus, his race is white. He is the son of his mother, Linda Clark whereas his father’s name has not been disclosed yet. He has a brother, Jamie.
What does Rylan Clark-Neal do for a living?
- Rylan Clark-Neal began his career being a part-time model when he was 16 whereas he was also in several Take That and Westlife tribute bands in Ibiza, and was also part of a Spanish boy band called 4bidden until 2010.
- He then starred in four episodes of the BBC series “John Bishop’s Britain” in 2010 as well as he was a finalist on Sky Living’s modeling series “Signed by Katie Price”.
- Rylan auditioned for the ninth series of “The X Factor” in May 2012 and sang The Pussycat Dolls’ “Don’t Cha” with former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger at Bootcamp. He also sang “Gold” by Spandau Ballet in the first week of the live shows.
- Later he became a housemate in the eleventh series of “Celebrity Big Brother” in January 2013 and he was the second celebrity to enter the Big Brother House.
- However, he had been leaving the house each Sunday to rehearse for “The X Factor Live Tour”, which began a day after the live final on 25th January. He made it to the final and he was announced as the winner during the live final after which he broke down into tears.
- Rylan and AJ Odudu were announced as the new co-hosts of “Big Brother’s Bit on the Side” on 14th May 2013 and in the 2015 series of “Celebrity Big Brother” UK vs the USA, he also presented “Bit on the Side” on the weekends. He also presented “Big Brother’s Bit on the Side” until the series was canceled by Channel 5 in 2018.
- In October 2015, he co-presented a special edition of “Most Haunted Live” with Jamie East on Really as well as he presented his own primetime chat show for Channel 5 called “Up Late with Rylan” in May 2016.
- Since the tenth series of “The X Factor”, Rylan has provided all the gossip from the show on “This Morning”.
- It was confirmed on 1st July 2016 that he would co-host “The Xtra Factor Live” with Matt Edmondson and it was also announced in January 2017 that he would present a new daytime game show for ITV called “Babushka”.
- In December 2017, it was announced that he would be taking a break from his duties with “This Morning” from the following January for a few months whereas he later returned to “This Morning” briefly in both April 2018, July 2018, and August 2018 as a main show stand-in presenter.
- It was revealed on 10th July 2019 that he would present a revived version of “Supermarket Sweep”. The first series aired on ITV2 from 9th September 2019 to 4th October 2019. The second series aired from 1st September to 19th December 2020, however, the show moved to its original channel ITV.
- It was announced in 2018 that Clark-Neal would become a regular panelist on “Eurovision: You Decide”, and he remained there until its cancellation in 2020.
- It was announced on 18th April 2019 that Che would begin co-presenting “Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two”. He was the spokesperson for the United Kingdom as part of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019.
- As well, it was confirmed on 2nd September 2019 that he would host a revived daytime series of “Ready Steady Cook” on BBC One in 2020, and in 2021, it was renewed for series 2
- Furthermore, in June 2020, it was announced that Rylan would be co-hosting “Big Brother: Best Shows Ever” with Davina McCall.
Who is Rylan Clark-Neal Married Too?
Rylan Clark-Neal was a married guy. He got engaged to “Big Brother 14” housemate Dan Neal in September 2014. On 7th November 2015, the couple got married however it was announced on 7th November 2015 that the couple had separated after six years of marriage. Rylan is a step-father to Dan’s 21-year-old son from a previous relationship, Cameron, but has also been upfront about wanting children of his own. Rylan had taken the step of removing his hyphenated married name from his social media accounts – he now appears by his first name only. He was also notably without his wedding ring, which he had continued to wear for some time following the split. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is gay.
What is the Net Worth of Rylan Clark-Neal?
Rylan Clark-Neal has a net worth of $6 million as of 2021 whereas he also earns a healthy salary of £435,000 per year. With his calm and easy-going personality, he is expected to get more popular in the coming years, and we can expect him to climb the ladders of success in the television industry. Rylan has not done any endorsement work yet. In addition, his major source of income is from his television and radio presenter, singer, narrator, and model career.
Rylan Clark-Neal is 6 ft 4 in or 193 cm tall and his body weighs around 77 kg or 170 lbs. He has good-looking natural red hair and blue eyes color. Blessed with great height and physique, he still carries the aura to rock the shirtless avatar. Moreover, his body build type is average.