Cameron Dallas is a prominent American internet star, musician, and actor and thus, popular for his influence on the video applications Vine and YouTube. Moreover, Dallas starred in two movies in 2014 and 2015, ‘Expelled’ and ‘The Outfield’. In 2016 Cameron made his appearance on his Netflix reality show ‘Chasing Cameron’ which accompanied him on his singing tour of Europe. In 2020, he took over the character of Aaron Samuels in the ‘Mean Girls musical’ on Broadway in January. Thus, on September 8 he issued ‘Dear Scarlett,’ his first album.
You may also like: Bryce Harper Bio, Career, Personal Life, & More
|Full Name||Cameron Alexander Dallas|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1994|
|Place of Birth||Whittier, Los Angeles, the United States|
|Profession||Model, Internet Personality, Actor|
|Ethnicity||Half Scottish, a quarter Mexican, and a quarter German.|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Gina Dallas|
|Net Worth||$5 million.|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media||Instagram: camerondallas
You may also like: Who is Naya Rivera? Things To Know About Naya
WHO IS CAMERON DALLAS? FAMILY, EARLY LIFE
Cameron Dallas is a famous American celeb, and thus, he was born in Whittier, Los Angeles, the United States on September 8, 1994. Hence, his full name is Cameron Alexander Dallas but he is famous by the name Cameron Dallas. Moreover, he holds American nationality. Furthermore, he has described his ethnic background as half Scottish, a quarter Mexican, and a quarter German. In addition, she falls under the sun sign of Virgo according to the astrologers.
Moreover, he has a lovely sister, whose name is Sierra Dallas who is 4 years older. Thus, she is also active in social media. They were raised by their mom, Gina Dallas. They lived in Chino Hills, California. Cameron began to be famous amongst Vine users when he posted short videos to Vine in 2012. The videos that he shared were mostly pranks or jokes about his family. The videos successfully attract a great number of followers. In two years, his Vine account became the 11th most-followed account.
You may also like: Alanna Arrington Biography, Personal Life, & More
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE
Cameron Dallas first grew popular when he began posting short videos to the video-sharing platform Vine, which later shut down. Similarly, in 2012, Cameron started posting videos of himself presenting jokes and pranks on his family. As a result, he was the 11th most-following account on Vine by 2014. Besides, Cameron has been a successful social media star on overall social media platforms. Moreover, Cameron was one part of the Magcon Boys, a group of initial Vine stars, with stars Carter Reynolds and Matt Espinosa. Hence, he has since grown his own YouTube channel and TikTok account to grow a successful internet star.
Likewise, Cameron’s progress on Vine instantly turned to popular media platforms. Thus, in 2014, AwesomenessTV CEO Brian Robbins declared that the company would make a movie starring Cameron. As a result, the movie ‘Expelled’ came following that year. Similarly, in 2015, Cameron had a two-episode guest star scene on the NBC thriller TV series ‘American Odyssey’. The same year, Cameron made his portrayal in ‘The Outfield’ with actors Nash Grier and Caroline Sunshine through Video on Demand.
MORE ABOUT CAREER
Similarly, he too got a part in ‘Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising’. However, next, he knew that his scenes were cut and he was no longer in the movie. The following year, Cameron announced his new Netflix series “Chasing Cameron,” a reality TV show that premiered in 2016. In 2015, Cameron came with his debut single ‘She Bad.’ In addition, he also made his appearance in the track ‘All I Want Is You,’ by Daniel Skye. His 2018 single ‘Why Haven’t I Met You?’ got millions of views on YouTube.
In 2020, Cameron made the transition to the stage and starred in the Broadway musical ‘Mean Girls’ as Aaron Samuel while the show’s lead, Kyle Selig, took a break. In addition, Cameron attempted into fashion and modeling. Moreover, he was a part of Calvin Klein’s 2016 jeans campaign. In addition, he began clothing merchandise with Aeropostale alongside Hayes and Nash Grier in 2014.
Cameron Dallas is clearly a common internet character. He has more than 21.5 million followers on Instagram and over 5 million people subscribe to his YouTube channel, the one that he has created since 2013. Not only is he a social media s star, but he is also a popular singer and actor who has accomplished so many projects. In 2018 he has made $4 million and in 2020 his net worth is estimated to be $5 million. It is the outcome of his commitment as a singer, actor, model, and social media influencer.
Check it out: Who is Ariana Grande? Things to Know About Ariana
PERSONAL LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP
In 2017, Cameron had a slight relationship with Hailey Baldwin, who is now Hailey Bieber. He dated Madisyn Menchaca in 2019. Cameron met a number of personal issues while his climb to prominence as well. On New Year’s Eve in 2018, Cameron was apprehended and charged with a crime after he allegedly punched a guy in the face at a resort hotel in Aspen, Colorado.
The following year in the fall of 2019, Cameron went public on social media and proclaimed that he had been struggling with addiction, depression, and family trauma for the past two and a half years. He sought treatment. Later that year, Cameron helped gather funds for bodies struggling with addiction with an aim to get the medication. Cameron has since run as a mental health advocate and spoken candidly about the consequence of mental health and resources for those in need.
SOME FAVORITE THINGS OF CAMERON DALLAS
Hobbies: Making TikTok videos
Actor: Chris Hemsworth, Edwarad Norton
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson
Singer: Bruno Mars
Food: Italian Cuisine
Destination: Miami, Italy
Color: Black, White
SOME FACTS ABOUT CAMERON YOU SHOULD KNOW
- His full name is Cameron Alexander Dallas and goes by the nickname of ‘Cam’.
- His favorite colors are black and white. Moreover, he says that his favorite clothing brand is Volcom. Thus, Cameron is a fan of R&B music.
- Cameron Dallas first joined YouTube on September 10, 2012. In addition, he is also an actor and model.
- He likes to watch the television show ‘That 70’s Show‘.
- Cameron is an organ donor.
- His best friend is Aron Carpenter.
- On February 21, 2014, Cameron had an accident where he stood on a can and had to have 13 stitches on his foot.
- Cameron, along with Nash &Hayes Grier, have their own fashion line called United XXVI.
- In 2013, he did the voice for Freddie in the film, Frog Kingdom.
- His first feature film was called Expelled released in 2014. Where he plays a prankster called Felix.
- On April 20, 2015, Cameron Dallas released his first single called ‘She Bad’.
- He sang alongside Daniel Skye for ‘All I Want’ in May 2015.
- In May 2015, Cameron Dallas starred in two episodes of American Odyssey.
- Cameron stars in the 2016 feature film The Outfield as Frankie Payton.
- Cam won the Teen Choice Awards in 2014 & 2015 for ‘Choice Web: Viner’.
- He enjoys the candy, Reese’s Pieces.
- Cameron loves roller coasters. Moreover, he is a skateboarder.
- His choice in girls is quite distinct, he likes brunettes, shorter than himself, freckles, and girls that are self-confident adequate to not wear too much make-up.
- His favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough. He also loves Mexican food & normally tweets whenever he eats it!
- He hates people who brag. Furthermore, he dislikes Nutella.
- He had a role in the 2016 film, Bad Neighbors 2.
- Cameron used to have braces when he was younger.
- His favorite sport for a girl to play is volleyball.
- Cameron says he would date a fan, as long as they weren’t too obsessive.
- For Christmas in 2015, Cameron Dallas spent the day with his dad, which was the first Christmas with his father in 16 years!
You may also like: Mariacarla Boscono Bio, Personal Life, Career, & More